Christmas Pics 2010

Saturday, November 27, 2010
Tonight I took Noah to get his Christmas pictures taken. I have been taking him to the same studio since he was 8 months old, so he is very comfortable there! They do a great job and the best part is that your pictures are done and ready to take home in less then 30 minutes!! Of course tonight it took a little longer with the amount of people who were there getting Christmas pictures done, but we weren't complaining. It gave us a reason to go grab some dinner with my sister, her 3 kiddos and my mom. We all always have so much fun together!! We also got my niece and nephew's pictures taken tonight, along with a few group shots of the 4 grandchildren for my mom. I couldn't help but think about how exciting it will be this time next year when I have both my boys home together, getting Christmas pictures done!! If only that sweet boy God has chosen for me knew how much he was already loved and thought of!!

I love how the pictures turned out, but I think for our actual Christmas cards I am going to take Noah to a park near our home and take some shots of him myself for our card. That is what I did last year and I really liked how they turned out. Ordering the amount of Christmas cards I need from the studio is just too expensive. PLUS let's not forget we bloggers get those free 50 cards from shutterfly :) So it looks like one day this week he and I will be venturing out for a mini photo shoot! Enjoy the sample of pictures below!!

Adoption News- Please be in prayer for a fellow Arise family. Kelli and Vince left for Ethiopia today to pick up their boys and bring them home!! How exciting!! You can read their story and follow along in their journey by clicking here Pray for safe travels and a smooth transition for this wonderful family!!














1 comment

  1. Cute pictures! I love the ones with that hat.

    I am sure I will see you at the airport on Friday.

    ReplyDelete