Not Much Change, BUT A Lot Of FAITH

Saturday, November 13, 2010

You'll have to forgive me for the short post. I wish I had more to update, but with the week I've had I did good to make it through work in one piece!! I am still moving a long, trying to get as much checked off my to-do list before my home study next month. I do have a few things to share, but they will have to wait for tomorrow. My present work schedule has caught up with me and I am feeling it. So for the first time in a LONG time I am heading to bed before midnight!!

I am longing for tomorrow, to be in the house of our AMAZING God, to worship, praise and sing to him!! Giving him THANKS for all he has done and continues to do. I find myself needing him more and more as the weeks go on. So much is going on in my life right now, and I am realizing I can't do it alone and I don't want to. I just pray that my eyes are always open and not blocked by all the world throws at me. My FAITH rest in HIM and his WILL!!

No comments