Seasons

Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Seasons come and go, some lasting longer then others. One thing is certain, with each season there comes change and sometimes life lessons. My pastor once said "learn from the past, don't live in it" and that is exactly what I am trying to do. This current season I am in is coming to an end and with the end brings joy, sadness and harsh reality. Through it all though the Lord is faithful and is teaching me new lessons and stretching my faith, reminding me that even during the times where I feel alone, He is there and He is enough.
 
I honestly don't even know if anyone still reads this little blog of mine, but just in case there are one or two of you who do, I thought I would let you know that with the end of this season, also comes the end of this blog. Don't get me wrong, I am still going to be blogging, but right now I feel it is better for me and my boys to start fresh. So I am currently in the process of setting up a new blog with a new address. This blog was great to have to journal my amazing journey to bring Isaiah home and I am thankful that he will have a way of reading about how God orchestrated bringing him to his forever family. I am excited to start a new chapter with a new blog. I have been quiet for a while not blogging, and trust me I miss it!! That is one of the reasons I can not wait to have the new blog set up!! You may be wondering why the need to start an entirely new blog and don't worry I will be posting all about that on the new blog. Until then I wanted to give ya'll the opportunity to join the boys and I on our new blog. So if you are interested in following along you can e-mail me at  aqueenandhertwoprinces@gmail.com
 
 

No comments