10 Months

Friday, September 7, 2012
It's amazing to look at those pictures on the left and then to look at that healthy, chubby, bubbly, curly haired, 4 goobered little boy on the other side, and see how much he has changed in 10 months!! The pictures on the left were the very first pictures I ever saw of Isaiah. It was love at first site and oh how I couldn't wait to get him home. He still makes that little face like the one on the bottom left, and his eyes are still just as big, but instead of that empty look, they are full of life, love and laughter ALL the time!!
 
Isaiah,
You were CHOSEN by your Heavenly Father to join our family!! Your face is a face of REDEMPTION and there are not enough words to express the LOVE I have for you. You and your brother will always be my little boys but you are both also sons of the KING, ADOPTED into His family through our Savior Jesus Christ!! I love you both so much and thank God everyday He allows my the blessing of being called Mommy by you two.
 
I love you to the moon and back sweet boy!!
Love, Mommy
 

1 comment

  1. It's amazing how much our babies change in that first year! He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete