New Fundraiser and Continued Fundraiser

Tuesday, January 11, 2011
A blogger friend and fellow adoptive mommy told me about a great fundraising tool that I am now signed up for!! By clicking on the button below you will be directed to www.justlovecoffee.com/SarahElliott where you can purchase fair trade organic coffee from places like Africa, Asia and Central and South America. The best part is with every bag of coffee you purchase Just Love will put $5.00 in my adoption fund. So you can enjoy some great coffee while helping to bring Silas home!! PLEASE feel FREE to e-mail this link to ALL of your e-mail contacts and tell all your friends about this great fundraiser that I will be doing until Silas is home!!

Some of you may remember when I originally posted this picture last year. I purchased this awesome Africa puzzle for Silas. My hope is to sell each puzzle piece for $5 a piece. With each piece sold I will begin to assemble the 1,000 piece puzzle. Once all the pieces are sold and the puzzle is complete I will use puzzle glue to ensure it stays intact and will then place it in a puzzle frame and hang it up by Silas's bed as a reminder of both his beautiful birth country and of all those who helped in bringing him home both financially and through prayer. To purchase a piece of the puzzle you can either e-mail me directly at ethiopiaminusone@gmail.com or simply click on my ChipIn button on the left sidebar of my blog.

I am also going to be working www.147millionorphans.com so stay tuned for more information about that.........
God placed adoption on my heart many years age. When I began praying about beginning the adoption process I knew that God would provide the means for me to bring my child home, I just didn't know how. I still don't know exactly how I am going to raise enough money, but I do know one thing for sure. God doesn't call the equipped, He equips the called.




No comments