Our 1st Few Weeks Home In Pictures

Saturday, July 21, 2012
There is so much to say about all the emotions that came out once we came home. It has been almost 3 months and I am still processing some things and finally settling into a new normal with my two beautiful boys. For those of you who aren't friends with me on Facebook, enjoy these few (lots) pics from our first few weeks home. I have to admit I am really bad about taking pictures with my IPhone instead of my camera, lol

This was his first morning home. Noah is so sweet with him and as much as I prayed that his little heart would be prepared for his new role as Big Brother, God answered my prayers multiplied!! Noah adores Isaiah and the feeling is definitely mutual.

                                                         Those eyes speak so much


                                               He absolutely loves his big brother!!


                              This is his famous "What'choo talkin about Willis" face, Ha!
We were only home two days before Noah insisted we take him for his first visit to    
Chick-Fil-A!! Big Brother was so sweet and shared his milkshake with him.


                                               Getting introduced to our dog Sam :-)
                                   Dressed and ready for his baby dedication at church!!

       Watching an episode of Veggie Tales with Noah, love both of the looks on their faces
                                                                   Jet lag sucks, lol
                                  Have I mentioned how much food he can put away?!?!



                             So blessed to be called Mommy by these two sweet boys!!!
                                                 Melt my heart!! God is so good!!

1 comment