I'm finally doing it!!

Monday, October 10, 2011
Well I finally did it! After a year of wanting to sell shirts to support my adoption but never having the money to pre-order them I am finally able to do it!! How you may ask? By the gracious giving of my wonderful mother who has offered to pay to pre-order the shirts!! I tell ya I am one blessed gal :) SO.........let me introduce you to the shirt I am selling. Please know the shirts are going to be short sleeved and not long. The front of them will say Chosen with a little red heart over the spot where Ethiopia is and the back will say 147 MILLION ORPHANS MINUS ONE as well as have scripture on below it. I am in love with the design and it could not speak any clearly on how I feel God has chosen Silas to be in our family before I even knew I would be on this adoption journey!!


So how can you order? Easy! Simply click on the pay pal donate button and specify in the message part how many shirts and what sizes. Each shirt is $22 and yes I will ship them to you!! I am so excited and can not wait to get them in!! I would love it if you purchase one to take a picture of yourself wearing it so I can make a scrapbook for Silas to see when he comes home of all the wonderful people who prayed for him and supported the journey to bring him home!! If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me at ethiopiaminusone@gmail.com

Thank you in advance for your support and prayers!! This adoption process has definitely been a journey of emotions and my friends said it best last week at church when she said "If I were you I would be scared of what God has in store for you" (meaning lots of blessings) because there has been a lot of negativity and bumps thrown at me over the last couple of months! No matter what though I pray God's name continues to be glorified for all he is doing!!

Hope you have a blessed week!!

No comments