Fall Fun & The Challange

Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Happy Fall Ya'll :) Noah and I just got home from our church's fall festival and let me just say it was a lot of fun!! Between candy, games, eating Chick-Fil-A, getting his hair sprayed red and blue and jumping in the bouncies my son is worn out and fast asleep as I type :) He had so much fun! The best part though was seeing SO MANY people from our community there with their families. It is a great outreach and I am hoping that many seeds were planted tonight in the hearts of those who may not know the Lord.

November 6th is Orphan Sunday and my friends Natalie and JT have challenged everyone to take a stand for the orphans all around the world and instead of wearing your Sunday best to church that day wear an adoption shirt advocating and being the voice for all the orphans in the world. Noah and I will be wearing our shirts as well as Noah's Grammy, Aunt and cousins!! If you would like to join us in supporting adoption both domestic and international and you need a shirt, I would be happy to sell ya one of mine or if you don't like mine I can point in the direction of many to choose from. Just e-mail me at ethiopiaminusone@gmail.com I urge you to take a stand for the fatherless. Even if your church doesn't have a big adoption ministry, pray about how God may use you to not only be a voice for the orphans but also how you may be the hands and feet of Christ in opening the eyes and hearts of your church body to the orphan crisis that is happening ALL over the world!!

Also be sure and check out Natalie and JT's blog for a really neat giveaway they have going on right now in support of their 2nd adoption from Ethiopia!! They brought home their son Tedi last year and let me just tell ya that kid is something else. Such an awesome little guy! He was definitely perfectly and wonderfully made to join Nat and JT's family and I can't wait to watch God mold their sweet family into a family of 4 with their next child. Speaking of giveaways.......

Be sure and check my blog on November 6th Orphan Sunday for a BIG GIVEAWAY ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! I am one determined momma working hard to raise money for my referral fee and let's just say you won't want to miss this!!! There will be something for everyone :) So be sure and keep watching and tell your friends!!!

No comments