My Little Graduate!!

Friday, May 27, 2011
Last night my baby boy graduated Kindergarten!! I am so proud of him and ALL he has accomplished this year. This past school year has been a little rough on my little guy and his momma!! Noah's school has a very high standard of learning, which is great and is one of the reasons I chose to send him there BUT for a little guy who was used to going to preschool only 1/2 the day 4 days a week and spending a lot of his time at "school" playing this first year of real school was a HUGE culture shock for him!! I will never forget the night we went to meet his teacher and see his classroom he looked at me when we walked in and asked "Where the toys were" We have had out FAIR share of ups and downs this past school year and through it all my little man has persevered :) I could not be any prouder of how hard he has worked and how much he has grown this past school year.

I sat in the sanctuary last night just staring at him, remembering the day he was born and how the first words I heard when I woke up in recovery from an emergency C-section were "your baby is sick, he has a hole in his heart, he will need open heart surgery, he has cerebral palsy and we don't think he will make the trip to the Children's Hospital" To look at this precious miracle standing on the stage with his big dimple smile staring down at me, I sat there praising God for his life and thanking him for this wonderful gift of being his mommy!! I knew the night Noah was born God had big things in store for him and I am so happy I have a front row seat in watching those plans unfold.

Heavenly Father,
I pray Noah continues to grow in the Grace and Knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. May he always shine his light for you and tell those around him of the Love Jesus has for his children.

No comments