Has It Really Been A Month?!?!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011
I sat down to blog tonight and realized it has been over a month since I last blogged!! Crazy :) Just goes to show how CRAZY our summer has been!! As crazy as it sounds, I am STILL adjusting to working full time 4-5 days a week. At my last job I only worked 2-3 days a week with longer hours, which allowed me to have more days off during the week. Leaving time to get errands run. Now I am lucky to get everything done on my one day off. I am definitely not complaining though, because ya'll don't know how BLESSED I feel to have been given this great opportunity doing what I love, working with a great group of people who are all believers and having a 9-5 job :)

SO!! What has been going on with us?!?! Noah has been enjoying his summer swimming, playing outside, going for ice cream and all the other fun stuff you get to do when your grammy is the one who watches you while Mommy is at work :) Last Friday I was off so we went to see Cars 2!! It was really cute. There were a couple of parts I thought were just a little too violent, but that could be just me being anal :) All in all it is definitely a movie we will be buying when it comes out on DVD. Noah really enjoyed it and I am sure he will be requesting a Cars 2 themed birthday party next year, LOL

Did I mention MY DOSSIER IS IN ETHIOPIA!!!!! It arrived there on June 13th!! So I am officially waiting for a referral!! While I am anxious to see the precious little face of the little boy that God has chosen to join our family, I know that God's timing is perfect and I need to continue to be still :) Three days before my dossier arrived in ET I found out I was approved for the Both Hands project through Lifesong. You can read about it here It is a great way to serve a widow in your community while working to bring your child home!!

There are so many things going on right now with mine and Noah's lives!! I am at a point where I am in what feels like constant prayer :) Seriously, everytime I get one of my big items marked off my list of life happenings, something else takes it's place! One of these days, life will calm down, Ha! Hope all is well with ya'll and you're enjoying your summer!

No comments