Guess What?!?!

Sunday, May 8, 2011
I can't believe I haven't blogged in a couple of weeks!! I have been meaning to post an update but between work, getting Noah ready to graduate kindergarten :) and taking care of other stuff I just have not been able to find time to sit down and blog!! There has been a little something taking up all my free time but I would not have it any other way because...................................


That's right!!!!!! My dossier is officially on it's way to Ethiopia!!!!! Praise God and his faithfulness!!!!! God has overwhelmed me these last couple of weeks on just how much his hand is in this adoption!!!!

Last Saturday I had my first yard sale fundraiser and let me tell you God blew me away with how he provided for this adoption. I made almost $500 and I have so much left over from all the donations I got that I am having another yard sale this Saturday!!! I am so thankful for wonderful friends, some who I have only known a couple of months who were so generous in giving donations.

I love watching at all the ways God continues to show his presence through out this journey. Last Sunday at church a sweet elderly lady who I don't know, walked up to me and took my hand and told me she heard I was adoption and she wanted to bless me. After she walked away I looked in my hand and she had placed $60 in my hand!! What may have seemed like a small gift to her was such a huge blessing to me. Of course those who know me, you know I broke down in tears :) I tell ya, all you have to do is mention the word adoption to me these days and I get tears in my eyes!! Such a humbling experience, to be chosen by God to go on this journey that will bring Noah and I together with his little brother and my little boy!!!

With my dossier on it's way to Ethiopia, I am now becoming a crazy lady trying to work on raising the funds that will be needed at the time of my referral. I am still selling coasters, just click on the button on the left or feel free to e-mail me at ethiopiaminueone@gmail.com and I have a couple of other ideas running wild in my head and we'll see how they pan out :)

Thank you all for your prayers and support!! You will never know how much they mean to me!!

No comments