Happy Birthday Noah!!!

Sunday, March 20, 2011
Last week my little man turned the big 6!! I seriously wish I could sometimes push the pause button on life. My sweet boy is growing up way too fast for this momma!! We started the celebrating with our yearly trip for some birthday pictures :) I have been taking him to the same place since he was 8 months old so they know us pretty well, and always have a lot of fun taking his pictures. Noah has a lot of fun too acting like a little goober!!





We always do a small family celebration at home with my parents, sister and Noah's cousins. This year Noah had been asking for a Chuggington Train Track for his birthday. I thought I was finally done with trains, LOL but no such luck :) We have now gone through a Thomas phase, Geo Track phase and now we are in a Chugginton phase!! Someone help me :)


He was so excited when he opened up his Chuggington Track!! He wasn't sure if he was going to get it :) I have to admit it is actually pretty neat and I have enjoyed playing with it with him!

Since Noah is not a big cake kid, we have always done cookie cakes for birthdays at home :)

I have ALWAYS gone all out for Noah's actual birthday parties! This year was a little different. I am not sure if it a combination of my new job, the adoption or some other things going on right now, but this year I was just too busy and too tired!! So as much as I fought it, I finally caved and had his party at a local play gym for his little friends from school. I have to be honest it was actually REALLY nice!! I was able to really relax and just enjoy watching my boy run and play with his little friends while snapping a ton of pics!! The owner of the gym did EVERYTHING!! He even cut the cake :) Speaking of the cake, this year Noah wanted a Power Ranger cake this year and after a HUGE cake crisis this past week my dear friend Lana saved my booty and with less then 24hr notice she managed to produce this awesome cake for the birthday boy!! He was so excited and I was so relieved :)
It was a GREAT day full of smiles, laughter and lots of fun!! I do have a VERY funny and sweet birthday party story that I have to share, but this story seriously deserves it's OWN blog post!! I am going to post it along with pictures tomorrow night, so be sure and check back. You won't want to miss it, I promise!! :)












1 comment

  1. Happy Birthday to your Noah...a little late!! His birthday party looked like fun and how nice that you got to really enjoy it. My Noah always wants his party at his Daddy's waterpark and I've got it down to a science now so it's not too stressful but it would be nice to just sit back and let someone else do it! I've slacked on my daughter's first two birthdays so I'm going to try to go all out for the third birthday this summer :)

    ReplyDelete