Mother's Day 2012

Sunday, May 13, 2012
Today I couldn't stop thanking God for allowing me the honor to be called Mommy and MaMa by these two precious boys!! I am truly blessed.


On a side note I just want to encourage those of you who are in the adoption process. I know from experience that it is so hard celebrating days like today when you are waiting for your children to come home but I promise you it is all worth it once your child is home and in a blink of an eye those months of waiting seem like only days when you are looking into the eyes of your child. I pray that the Lord gives you peace and comfort during this time of waiting, even if you are not waiting for a child through adoption but instead waiting to get pregnant. I pray that you remember and find comfort in knowing that God's timing is perfect! We just have to trust in Him and be still, and don't worry I am still working on that myself because remember.........

I'm still waiting on a husband, Ha!! I hope that made you smile :) Have a wonderful week and yes I promise I am still working on my actual post about everything. Those are just much more involved!

1 comment