A Day I WIll Never Forget!!!!

Saturday, November 5, 2011
Today is a day I will never forget. Why you ask?!?!?! BECAUSE...............................................













I GOT MY REFERRAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have gotten to stare at the sweet, precious face of my son ALL DAY!!!!! He is 5 months old, has the sweetest smile that melts this momma's heart and has the biggest most beautiful brown eyes I have ever seen!!!!! I have spent the day crying tears of JOY and being on cloud nine at God's POWER!!!!! There is so much to type about the awesome way I found out and what's next but right now I am going to take advantage of the extra hour of sleep I can get and go to bed :) PLEASE be praying that God will again MOVE MOUNTAINS and provide the funds I will need in just 10 SHORT days to officially accept my referral. I need $5,500!!!! If you have a heart for orphan care and feel lead to donate you can do so by clicking on the button in the top left hand corner. Be sure and check back tomorrow for an announcement about a BIG GIVEAWAY I am hosting to raise money!!!

Off to pray over my sweet boy's face before bed :)

1 comment